Telecom Technician Cable Jointer & Drafsman- 10 Posts- Govt job in India, Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL), Pan India
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL)
Chairman/MD/CEO : Shri A.Seshagiri Rao
Head Office : TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash-1, New Delhi - 110048
Education Requirement : Diploma Engineering
No of Vacancy : 9
Position - Telecom Technician Cable Jointer & Drafsman- 10 Posts- Govt Job In India
Company - Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL)
Location - India
No of Vacancy - 9
Salary - 3 Lakh To 4 Lakh
Posted On - 2019-05-24
Telecom Technician Cable Jointer & Drafsman – 10 Posts
- Qualification : Must have Diploma holder and over 5 years work experience in the Oil and Petrol Chemical industries Cable Splicer Tasks.
- For Draftsman- Auto CAD Diploma from recognized Institute. Minimum 5 years’ experience in preparing the Civil Drawing in AutoCAD. Entry of various types of data in different types of computer software. Preference for the Auto CAD experience in Telecom Works
- Inspect and test lines or cables, analyze results, and evaluate transmission characteristics.
- Cover conductors with insulation or seal splices with moisture-proof covering. Install, splice, test, and repair cables using tools or mechanical equipment. Splices overhead, underground, or submarine multiple-conductor cables used in telephone and LAN / WAN systems.
- Tests each conductor to identify corresponding conductors in adjoining cable sections, according to electrical diagrams and specifications, to prevent incorrect connections between individual communication circuits.
- May work on board marine craft when splicing underwater cable and be designated Jointer, Submarine Cable.
- Knowledge of all telecommunication cable termination work like Coper cable, Cat6 network cable Public address cable, fiber optic, at6A, etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be available to work any shift.
- The ability to travel up to 50% of the time, including overnight(s) Work Conditions Outside; exposed to all types of weather conditions.
- Must have the knowledge to properly use an OTDR machine and export the result to a PC as per Company standards
- Age : 20 to 45
- Duration of Contract : Three (3) Years
- Probationary Period : 100 days
- Working days & hours : 6 days 48 hours
- Overtime : As per actual
- Medical Treatment : Covered under Insurance.
- Insurance : Medical Insurance / workman compensation.
- Repatriation : On completion of project/or as per Kuwait Labor Law. (Minimum 3 years)
- Air Tickets (To & Fro) : By the company for initial joining to Kuwait and for return to India upon termination and final settlement of contract.
- Accommodation : At Company Cost
- Food : Food Included in Salary
- Local Travel to Work Place : Company Vehicle
- Any Bonus : Leave Salary/Indemnity as applicable
- Other terms and conditions : As per Kuwait Labor Law (6 of 2010)
- Security Deposit : INR 20,000/- to be deposited in TCIL Designated Bank Account and will be refunded back at the time of Final Repatriation subject to minimum of 3 years of completion of services.
- Visa Expenses : Visa Expense including medical in India will be borne by the Candidate & Visa expenses in Kuwait will be borne by the Company.
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is fast growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, IT & Civil.
TCIL has extended its telecom consultancy and turnkey projects execution services to telecom operators, bulk users and others in India and 80 other countries in Middle East, Africa, South & South East Asia. The success story of TCIL lies in its Quality Management and excellence in project execution. The Company's organic and inorganic growth has led to multiply its standalone as well as group turnover manifold
TCIL has been undertaking various projects in all fields of telecommunications and information technology and also continuously deploying new technologies in the field of Telecom Software, Switching and Transmission Systems, Cellular Services, Rural Telecommunications, Optical Fiber based Backbone Transmission Systems etc. TCIL has diversified its operation and has been executing turnkey projects of Power Transmission, Rural Roads and Civil Construction.
Jobs in TCIL According to the Role - Functional Area
- 16.1 % Jobs in TCIL are for Engineering Design / Construction Role
- 8 % Jobs in TCIL are for Operations Management / Process Analysis Role
- 8 % Jobs in TCIL are for Supply Chain / Logistics Role
- 8 % Jobs in TCIL are for Application Programming / Maintenance Role
- 8 % Jobs in TCIL are for Site Engineering / Project Management Role
- 6.9 % Jobs in TCIL are for Back Office Operations Role
- 6.9 % Jobs in TCIL are for Network / System Administration Role
- 5.7 % Jobs in TCIL are for Telecom Network Design / Management Role
- 5.7 % Jobs in TCIL are for Teaching Assistant Role
- 4.6 % Jobs in TCIL are for HR Role
- 4.6 % Jobs in TCIL are for Administration / Facility / Transport Role
- 4.6 % Jobs in TCIL are for IT Operations / EDP / MIS Role
- 4.6 % Jobs in TCIL are for ERP / CRM Role
- 4.6 % Jobs in TCIL are for Networking Role
- 3.4 % Jobs in TCIL are for Customer Service Role
Jobs in TCIL according to Qualification - Degree
- 33.3 % Jobs in TCIL require B.Tech/B.E
- 18.4 % Jobs in TCIL require B.A
- 11.4 % Jobs in TCIL require MBA/PGDM
- 9.6 % Jobs in TCIL require B.Com
- 27.2 % Jobs in TCIL require 10+2 or Below
Jobs in TCIL according to Education Backgroud
- 17.9 % Employees in TCIL are from Computers background
- 13.4 % Employees in TCIL are from Electronics/Telecommunication background
- 11.6 % Employees in TCIL are from Arts and Humanities background
- 10.7 % Employees in TCIL are from Commerce background
- 8 % Employees in TCIL are from IT-Software background
- 7.1 % Employees in TCIL are from Civil background
- 5.4 % Employees in TCIL are from Other background
- 4.5 % Employees in TCIL are from Hindi background
- 4.5 % Employees in TCIL are from Marketing background
- 3.6 % Employees in TCIL are from Science background
- 2.7 % Employees in TCIL are from Economics background
- 2.7 % Employees in TCIL are from English background
- 2.7 % Employees in TCIL are from Maths background
- 2.7 % Employees in TCIL are from Electrical background
- 2.7 % Employees in TCIL are from Mechanical background
Click Next to See Job Details