Other Qualification Details:
1. Essential Qualification :
i) 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
ii) Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
2. Pay Scale : Level 2 of Pay Matrix; ` 19,900 – 63,200
General Terms and Conditions
(1) Allowances as per Central Government Rules are admissible on the pay scale mentioned against each post.
(2) Benefits of new restructured defined contributory pension system are admissible as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECD & PR Division), Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECD & PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 01.01.2004.
(3) Applications from employees working in Central / State Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Government funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel. Advance copy of application with all necessary documents will be considered subject to the condition that “No Objection Certificate” from the employer is produced at the time of certificate verification.
(4) The selection to the above posts shall be made by open competitive written test followed by skill test on computer. For the posts of LDC / Stenographer / UDC / Assistant / Personal Assistant, the qualifying marks for written test shall be 50% for UR/OBC and 40% for SC/ST/PH candidates, out of total marks prescribed. Only qualified candidates in the written test will be called for computer based skill test for the post of LDC / UDC / Assistant and shorthand test for the post of Stenographer / Personal Assistant.
(5) The skill test will be of qualifying nature only. Skill Test / Shorthand Test will be conducted in English medium only.
How to Apply
1. Application form duly signed by the candidate with enclosures along with Demand Draft (as applicable) should be sent to “The Director, ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006”, so as to reach on or before 01.04.2019.
2. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, community certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to “Creamy Layer” section. The OBC candidate who belong to Creamy Layer are not entitled for reservation admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates should submit the community certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format (Annexure “B”) of Government of India for claiming age relaxation. In addition to the community certificate, the OBC candidates are required to submit their self-declaration in the prescribed format (Annexure “C”) that they belong to backward class recognized by Government of India and also they do not belong to persons/sections/sections (creamy layer) as per DoPT O.M dated 08.09.1993, 09.03.2004 and 14.10.2008.